NEPAL playing against INDIA

Nepal is competing against India in the ongoing SAFF Championship Football in Maldives on Sunday.

Nepal will compete with a strong team India at the National Stadium. The match between Nepal and India will start at 9:45 pm Nepali time.

Nepal will not be comfortable when seven-time champions India are on the ground. However , after winning the first two games, Nepal will enter the ground with high confidence.

The game against India is important for Nepal. Nepal, which have reached Maldives with the goal of winning, wants to reach the final by winning against India.

“We have prepared well for the game against India. The game against India is difficult. We are moving forward step by step. We have crossed two stages, ‘said captain Kiran at the pre-match conference. ‘ There is another step towards achieving the goal. We compete for 90 minutes to win.’

In the competition, Nepal is at the top with 6 points in 2 games. Nepal defeated Maldives 1-0 in the first match and Sri Lanka 3-2 in the second match. Nepal is close to the final with two consecutive wins.

India, the most successful team in SAFF, had drawn the previous two games. India drew 1-1 with Bangladesh in the first match and drew 0-0 with Sri Lanka in the second match.

India is in the fourth position with 2 points in 2 games. Therefore, India will be looking for a clear 3 points against Nepal. Due to which, this game against India is difficult for Nepal, says head coach Abdullah Almutairi.

“The game against India will be difficult for us. India is the best team in this tournament. India is a seven-time champion, “coach Almutairi told a pre-match conference.” I think India have a 95 percent chance of winning the game. 4 percent draw and 1 percent Nepal is likely to win but I hope we will not lose against India.

Nepal has played 21 games against India so far. In which India is completely in control.

India has won 14 games against Nepal. Nepal has won 2 games and drawn 5 games.

The last time Nepal played two friendly matches against India was in August. Nepal had drawn one match at Dasharath Stadium and lost one match.

Next Post

Ronaldo on target in easy win, England beats Andorra by 5-0

Sun Oct 10 , 2021
Portugal eased to a 3-0 friendly victory over 2022 World Cup hosts Qatar, who were outclassed throughout. Cristiano Ronaldo scored for the ninth time in seven Portugal appearances as the Selecao cruised to a straightforward 3-0 friendly win over Qatar on Saturday. Cristiano Ronaldo was in fine form as he […]
Nepali Version